We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Identity and Access Management IT Manager to support MediaAlpha’s internal identity governance and information technology administration. They should have experience in Identity Governance with a focus on information security to align identity management to policies and procedures; extensive knowledge with design, build, implementation, administration, and troubleshooting Identity Access Management (IAM) concepts and technologies including Okta. They will build and support SSO integrations in a large enterprise environment including cloud infrastructure and applications. They will be responsible for executing day-to-day IT operations and inventory management in a fast-paced and lean organization.
- Act as the sole resource for all IT requests throughout the organization with offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, Reno, Tampa Bay, London, Taiwan, and some remote locations.
- Work closely with the People Operations team to manage device inventory, software accounts, and licenses for employee onboarding and off-boarding.
- Support Apple MacBook Pro and Windows Laptops.
- Set up Okta accounts and new SSO integrations for cloud applications ensuring security and efficiency.
- Google Apps Enterprise management including email setup and troubleshooting.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures for SOC compliance.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Los Angeles, CA or Remond, WA location is preferred. Remote is an option.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field preferred.
- 5-6 years of hands-on experience as an IT manager with strong familiarity with Apple devices.
- Working knowledge of computer networking IT infrastructure, and operations best practices.
- Experience with SAML 2, Oauth2, and OIDC SSO applications.
- Experience with Google Apps Enterprise management including email setup and troubleshooting. Google Certified Administrator preferred.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management like Kandji or Jampf a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications/systems using proven or emerging technologies in a variety of technologies and environments.
- A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing and able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.