Senior Manager, Field Operations at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Field Operations to serve as a strategic business partner to top line leadership within the Procore Revenue organization. In this role, you’ll leverage a mixture of strategic and technical skills to support our sales leadership team in driving our go-to-market objectives and optimizing Procore’s revenue acquisition efforts. With Procore positioned to continue incredible growth, the Field Operations teams drive more predictable revenue.
As a Senior Manager of Field Operations at Procore, you’ll be part of a winning team with an inspirational culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership. Successful candidates are excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world.
This position reports to the VP, Revenue Operations and Strategy and will spend up to 10 days per month in either Carpinteria, CA, or San Francisco, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Revenue leadership teams to refine, scale, and institutionalize our global system of standard operating rhythms which are used to align field teams around strategic objectives, measure progress, and address shortfalls or deviations
- Partner with various Procore Executive entities to ensure required Procore business plans and results are integrated into standing Procore strategic and tactical business management plans
- Partner with finance to develop and monitor field operating expenses and budgets
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve the scalability, agility, and efficiency of the Procore revenue operating model in its ability to identify, design, deliver, and improve solutions to our customers’ business problems
- Optimize the redesign or integration of Procore’s processes, systems, and systems
- Complete qualitative and quantitative analysis as required to identify root cause deficiencies in the operating model, or to track effectiveness of improvements
- Maintain global playbook for common field/sales policies and processes (e.g., Global Account Management, Splits)
- Partner with Procore’s Strategy and Analytics teams to continuously evaluate and improve the accuracy of business metrics and information produced for internal or external consumption while also minimizing the effort required to produce it
- Coordinate with Global Enablement to define and deliver training to facilitate adoption of new field processes resulting from Business Operations initiatives
- Serve as a subject matter expert in regards to process improvement, organizational design, and management/measurement systems
What we’re looking for:
- 12-15 years in operations, program management, or sales productivity; Customer Success, Services or Operations Consulting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or similar advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience at a large scale technology company required; enterprise software preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of establishing and managing operations with an emphasis on maintaining operating rhythms, dashboards, and other tools necessary to measure, evaluate, and improve business processes and performance
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality executive presentations
- Experience in reengineering, organizational design, process improvement; lean startup or design thinking a plus
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency
- Strong executive presence, presenting to large groups, effective communication and influence skills
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.