Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Albert saves and invests automatically for you, helps you avoid overdrafts, finds savings you’re missing, identifies bills you’re overpaying, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and we’ll not only offer guidance; we’ll help you make it happen.
We’re an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top-tier institutional investors, with over 8 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We’re on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people with a beautifully-designed, simple product, and we’re looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
About the role
We’re excited to be looking for a Senior Manager of Affiliate & Influencer Marketing to join our rapidly-growing team. You’ll be in charge of spearheading our affiliate and influencer marketing efforts to drive meaningful growth for both our brand and our business.
You will work closely with our CMO and Director of growth to build an affiliate + influencer program from the ground up and scale it fast (think: choosing our first influencers, which affiliate network, launching our first big affiliate, etc.)
The growth marketing team is currently 3 people and you would be the 4th so you'll need to think strategically, work autonomously, and not be afraid to fail. Success requires a collaborative mindset, a strong desire to learn, and a focus on ROAS and optimization.
This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to a rapidly-growing, mission-driven company.
Things you're good at
- Affiliate Marketing: You love affiliate marketing and have built your career in it. You're super knowledgable about platforms, high-volume partners, and strategies to build large programs fast
- Player-Coach: you enjoy being in the weeds making strategic adjustments on the fly and pulling levers yourself when necessary
- Growth Strategy: You have a strong understanding of CPA, CTR, CVR, and ROAS
- Communication: You lead with data and solutions and can navigate and communicate clearly in both written and spoken formats to cut through agency and business obstacles.
- Learning: you are interested in learning about influencer marketing - how it works and how to scale it
- Own the Affiliate marketing channel: manage our agency and eventually in-housing the function
- Own the influencer marketing channel: manage our current agency partner and scale Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, + Content partners
- Work with the CMO to expand into new channels and test new strategies in existing ones
- Build and maintain Looker dashboards to track efficiency of our channels
- Collaborate with the creative team to get assets we needs to scale successfully
- B.A. or B.S. Degree required
- 3+ years of work experience in Affiliate Marketing management (either agency or brand side)
- 1+ years of management/leadership experience
- 0+ years of influencer marketing experience (this is a nice to have)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match
Job Applicants California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Notice applies to personal information of California job applicants that Albert collects and processes as it relates to the submission of a job application.
Read Full Job Description