Senior Executive Coach at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Executive Coach to join our People Team. In this role, you’ll help grow and scale our culture of innovation and award-winning teams. You’ll work directly with our leadership across our growing global company, supporting their development and growth with one-on-one coaching engagements, as well as facilitating leadership trainings to a broader team of Procore leaders.
As a successful Senior Executive Coach, you’ll be work to amplify a culture of curiosity, leaning into and encouraging an inquiry-based approach with our senior leaders and across the organization. Above all, you embody our company values of Ownership, Openness, and Optimism and demonstrate these in your work and interactions.
What you’ll do:
- Engage Procore leaders from the Director to VP level in transformational, one-on-one coaching engagements
- Aid in the behavior changes and skill development areas top leaders identify are most important to grow their leadership impact and achieve their life goals
- Facilitate a range of individual and group senior leadership trainings
- Help grow a culture of curiosity across all of Procore
- Demonstrate expertise in collaboration across People and business teams, regardless of organizational and geographical boundaries
- Leverage your broad network in the world of Coaching and Leadership Development to help with community engagement activities as well as benchmarking
What we’re looking for:
- PCC or MCC level certification from ICF
- Team coaching certification (ORSC preferred)
- 10+ years of work experience at senior executive level, ideally working with executives in a fast growing SaaS company
- Expertise with executive presence, building effective teams, change management and best practices in measuring coaching success
- Strengths certification - StandOut certified a plus
- Hands-on individual, interested in learning and getting involved in all aspects of the leadership development experience and processes
- Experience using Coach Logix is a plus
- Proficiency in iOS/Google products is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.