Senior Business Systems Analyst, Workday at Procore Technologies
What if you could use your technology skills to support a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Business Systems Analyst, Workday to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
This Senior Business Systems Analyst on our Talent Technology team, you’ll align business strategies with technology solutions to enable a high performing, healthy company that scales. You’ll serve as a bridge between IT and our Global Talent Organization to design and operationalize innovative and effective technical solutions that drive efficiency and a world-class employee experience. This role will primarily support our Compensation, Performance, and Recruiting teams.
As a successful Senior Business Systems Analyst, you have strong knowledge of Workday business process architecture. You are well versed in the end-to-end Hire to Retire value stream in a global enterprise setting. Ideal candidates will have experience working on cross-functional projects supporting a high-growth global company in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
This position will report to our Manager, Talent Technology and can be based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters, Austin, TX office, or work remotely from any US location. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Build technical requirements for system enhancements that increase the efficiency and reliability of our Talent Technology solutions
- Set expectations around technical feasibility of requested system features and partner to provide training and technical support as needed
- Own systems and process technical documentation and communication about tool maintenance, upgrades, stability, and security
- Work with the IT Analytics team to integrate Talent Tech data with the data warehouse to support our Global Talent Organization in making informed decisions
- Provide visibility, insights, and communication to stakeholders during system implementations and enhancements
- Develop user stories and test cases to support successful testing of system implementation and maintenance efforts
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working within Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), and the Compensation, Performance, Recruiting or Learning modules
- Experience in an operational/systems administration role on a related Talent team (Recruiting, HR, Compensation, etc.) supporting the implementation of technology solutions with responsibility for requirements gathering, performing assessments, and presenting solutions to maintain system health and efficiency
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational and technical disciplines
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, keeping the goals of all stakeholders in mind and escalate when necessary
- Ability to consider end-to-end processes dependencies and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Experience with in-house and 3rd party implementation and ongoing maintenance of SaaS solutions
- Experience working with a ticket/task tracking system (e.g., JIRA) and working in an agile environment a plus
- Experience with structured data, data management, data governance, and supporting tools a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.