Senior Applications Administrator at Endpoint
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (PST) on Friday, February 26, 2021
Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Senior Applications Administrator who will be responsible for the support, configuration and optimization of our transaction production software. This person will be instrumental in working with our operations team to roll out new and improved processes and workflows across the organization. They will lead cross-functional efforts to ensure that Endpoint operational applications are complaint, efficient, user approved and continually optimized. This role will involve research to drive recommendations on current and future company wide use and implementation of our transactional application suite.
As an Senior Applications Administrator on the Operations Team, you will use your skills to:
- Support, configure, maintain and optimize company operational transaction production applications
- Serve as the subject matter expert for supported applications
- Assist with technical requirements gathering for supported applications
- Serve as a point of contact for the Business Operations, Ops Leadership and Product Teams for all releases and implementations connected with supported applications
- Work with the Product, Quality Assurance and Business Operations teams to assist with testing of new or enhanced features/integrations
- Recommend creative approaches to solving unique software problems while utilizing product functionality to the full extent
- Work with external vendors for product support and system enhancement
- Follow Change Management policies and procedures for production related application changes
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and coordinate training with end users on new or upgraded software
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Work with Business Operations team to implement and refine workflows to support an OKR driven operational environment
- Work with the Analytics Team to provide data points within supported applications to build operational reports and dashboards around operational productivity
- Collaborate with Ops Leadership to produce high quality training materials for the Operations team
- Work autonomously in a distributed team across multiple time zones.
You'll come to Endpoint with
- Title industry , or related industry, experience preferred
- 4+ years in project management, applications administration, business operations or operations management
- Passion for process improvement and implementation
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to listen, build trust and solicit information from key stakeholders and domain experts
- Strategic thinking skills and ruthless about finding efficiencies Self starter and ability to remain focused in a fast changing environment
- Comfort working in a distributed team environment across multiple-zones
- Experience in configuring, maintaining, optimizing title production software
- Resware experience is a plus.
Why work at Endpoint
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and team lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description