Greater LA Area
Are you obsessed with architecting solutions that drive productivity for the organization? Do you enjoy building and scaling systems to help people work smarter and faster? Are you a certified expert on Salesforce.com with a strong understanding of Salesforce.com applications and integrations? If so, we may have the perfect position for you.
About the Team:
At ChowNow, we are passionate about serving the needs of over 9,000 restaurants to help them compete in an increasingly technical world. Our team works on products focused on restaurant clients and their diners (who transact over $1,000,000 daily on the ChowNow platform).
We believe positive relationships make our team able to do more with less. You will collaborate, learn, teach, and experiment with new approaches to getting big things done together.
Our team is located in the Playa Vista neighborhood and tech hub of Los Angeles — 5 minutes from both the beach and the freeways. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work, have been certified as a Great Place to Work, and have a whole bunch of happy employees on Glassdoor.
About the Position:
As one of our Salesforce Administrators, you have the right mix of business analysis skills, passion for leveraging existing functionality, and developing solutions on the Salesforce platform. You will work with stakeholders from every department to build and maintain processes, as well as manage the data relating to them.
This role will report directly to the Director of CRM Systems and will not have any direct reports.
What Success Looks Like:
Within 30 Days, You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Complete training with our IT Team and one of our Team Leads to learn how to access and use all internal tools including Google Apps, Slack, Dropbox, Salesforce, ChowNow Admin.
- Shadow each department for an in-depth look at how each team plays their part.
- Walkthrough with each department to learn how they use Salesforce on a day-to-day.
- Produce detailed process diagrams related to each department’s process and use of Salesforce.
- Work with Salesforce Developer / Administrator to understand current Salesforce architecture and object schema.
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Audit and do a cleanup of Salesforce Reports and Dashboards by Department.
- Take ownership of support tickets limited to configuration only solutions.
- Start joining project meetings and observe the dynamics of working with assigned departments.
- Start your bi-weekly meeting with assigned departments.
- Work with Director of CRM Systems to acquire deep understanding of existing projects and business needs.
- Have identified 3 - 5 manual / tedious process on your assigned departments.
Within 90 Days, You’ll:
- Be an active contributor in the CRM Team’s 1 Training / week project.
- Start to build with the Director of CRM Systems a training material repository for all Salesforce users.
- Be an active participant in working out the challenges with the Billing Subscription using Salesforce and the back end system.
- Have been fully onboarded with the systems and processes of different department stakeholders.
- Have reviewed with the stakeholders the KPIs they want to track within their dashboards.
Within 6 Months, You'll:
- Partner with Director of CRM Systems and Training Manager to implement training for Sales users on Salesforce use, processes and policies.
- Have eliminated at least 3 manual / tedious process on your assigned departments.
- Have been actively participated at working the health of the Salesforce org - duplicate management, report & dashboard audit / cleanup
You Should Apply If:
- You have Salesforce.com Administrator certification.
- You have experience supporting technology solutions in a SaaS environment, specifically Salesforce.
- You have strong business analysis and problem solving skills.
- You have great communication skills and have led business requirements gathering meetings.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid parental leave (primary and secondary)
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
Read Full Job Description