Wonderstorm is a double threat media studio that creates timeless animated TV series and engaging video games that anchor our entertainment franchises.
Our first franchise, the Emmy Award-winning The Dragon Prince, began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. All three seasons have been a Top 10 digital original and are rated 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The series was recently picked up for four additional seasons. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is under development by the same creative team.
We're looking for someone who has the passion and experience to build, manage, and deliver The Dragon Prince game as the head of a AAA internal publishing team. As the Publishing Director you will set the overall go-to-market strategy, own the relationship with our publishing partner, and help build Wonderstorm's publishing, marketing, and community teams. This position will be accountable and responsible for all publishing operations and will require knowledge on all fronts of the publishing business.
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of all publishing operations at the company
- Develop and implement domestic and regional go-to-market strategies, leveraging all available tactics
- Build and lead a lean, world-class Wonderstorm Publishing team to perform publishing operations, marketing, UA, branding, BI/analytics, monetization, and community management
- Guide the development of global beats for the IP across products: game, animated series, tabletop RPG, novels, etc.
- Deeply collaborate with and act as a liaison between external publishing partners and internal development teams
- Target high ROI initiatives for games marketing, including influencer and community engagement
- Actively contribute to a positive work environment and culture
- Experience leading the launch and operation of PC/console games, especially live service games
- Extensive experience hiring, organizing, and leading teams
- Passion and knowledge of games-as-a-service and free-to-play models for PC/console games
- Demonstrated track record of using business intelligence and market research to inform publishing methods
- Solid leadership and communication skills, with proven project management abilities
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation, and to set and achieve targets
- Bonus: Experience publishing a title in multiple international markets
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.