Publisher Account Manager/Coordinator
Publisher Account Manager
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the media and advertising platform of the future enabling brands and media companies to engage consumer with content rather than interrupt them with ads.
Who are you?
As Publisher Account Manager at Nativo, you are responsible for developing relationships with some of the country's top digital publishers. Our Publisher Account Managers ensure the success of our partners via consistent communication, regular check-ins, yield optimization strategy, understanding and conveying product requests, and providing top-line platform fluency for optimal success.
What you'll do:
- Strengthen and grow relationships of an existing portfolio of publisher partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Support Engineering and Web Design and Implementation to ensure optimal publisher support
- Understand and suggest improvements on publisher developments including site changes, monetization strategy, and new product needs
- Manage key publisher information such as revenue tracking, campaign performance, and inventory expansion
- Ensure internal teams have visibility and transparency into pending initiatives and status of publisher developments
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and uncover publisher issues around campaign delivery or changes in revenue and fill rate
- Lead platform and UI trainings for new and existing publishers when needed
- Maintain consistent communication with publishers
What you’ll need:
- 1-4 years experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in online advertising/media and supply-side platform specific experience are preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Excellent ability to juggle several moving requests
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic & ambitious
- Detail oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- BA/BS required
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Nativo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, or to any Nativo employees. Nativo will not pay fees to any third part agency firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.