Publisher Account Manager, Los Angeles/New York
Publisher Account Manager (can be based out of Los Angeles, or New York)
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becomes a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Publisher Account Manager. This lead role will ensure the success of our partners via consistent communication, regular check-ins, yield optimization strategy, understanding and conveying product requests, and providing top-line platform fluency for optimal success. You will play a critical role in developing relationships with some of the country's top digital publishers.
What you'll do:
- Strengthen and grow relationships of an existing portfolio of publisher partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Support Engineering and Web Design and Implementation to ensure optimal publisher support
- Understand and suggest improvements on publisher developments including site changes, monetization strategy, and new product needs
- Manage key publisher information such as revenue tracking, campaign performance, and inventory expansion
- Ensure internal teams have visibility and transparency into pending initiatives and status of publisher developments
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and uncover publisher issues around campaign delivery or changes in revenue and fill rate
- Lead platform and UI trainings for new and existing publishers when needed
- Maintain consistent communication with publishers
What you need:
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in online advertising/media and supply-side platform specific experience are preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Excellent ability to juggle several moving requests
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic & ambitious
- Detail oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- BA/BS required
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.