Project Coordinator at UpKeep Technologies
We are a tight-knit tech startup looking to hire a resourceful Project Coordinator to support all departments - Operations, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering & Product - at our Westwood, Los Angeles headquarters. UpKeep is backed by Y Combinator and some of the top VCs in the world. AND we've just been named one of Built in LA's 'Top Places to Work'!
This position will be responsible for working 1:1 with every member of our company's leadership to help each department succeed. The ideal candidate lives in Los Angeles, has a tenacious spirit, loves to learn through trying new things and wants to have a real impact on all roles at a growing, high energy start-up.
•Versatile. This is an ideal position for a recent graduate or graduating senior who considers themselves a Jack or Jill of all trades.
•Scrappy. Eager and willing to take on any task and run with it. You believe in our mission and have a genuine desire to learn about the role each departments plays into bringing our product to life
• Organized. This role will require work with different departments and across multiple concurrent projects. It’s important to be detail-oriented and develop a process to ensure deadlines are met.
• Curious. This person must be able to research, analyze, and present new areas of exploration for the company. We want to know what YOU think could be great new areas for growth for us!
• Problem solver. Someone who does not take no for an answer and is willing to put in the time to find solutions.
- Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Own long-term research projects to help leadership plan the future of the business.
- Coordinate project launches, meetings, and events by ensuring that all logistics are managed properly
- Assist with any task that may come up in a timely and organized manner.
- Present your ideas! This is an opportunity to get creative and propose ways in which we can improve not only our internal processes but our customers’ overall experience with our product.
If interested - please apply with your resume and an answer to the following prompt in your cover letter:
Tell us about a problem you experienced at a previous job and what opportunities you saw that could fix that issue. Were you able to implement your idea? If so, what results came from your suggestion?