LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Product Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Manager, Technical Support
Our TigerConnect Client Care team is seeking a service-oriented Technical Support Specialist to join us in revolutionizing Healthcare by enabling companies to operate more efficiently and effectively. We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to join our growing team in sunny Santa Monica. If you love helping others understand technical concepts and solutions, and have a knack for instilling confidence and calmness in others, you will be a perfect fit for this position.
Our Technical Support team provides support for enterprise companies in a variety of ways, including education, investigation, and technical troubleshooting. Work closely with our Professional Services team to onboard clients and Client Success Managers to provide a successful user experience with TigerConnect. You'll be an advocate for customers' needs – working together with our Product and Engineering teams on their behalf.
What You'll Own:
- Responsible for responding to high volume of email, phone and chat support inquiries while delivering excellent customer service and managing customer expectations
- Resolve complex issues by listening, researching, analyzing, and identifying solutions that results in complete customer satisfaction
- Gathering all the facts, replicating and escalating technical and functional issues to product and engineering teams
- Support our Professional Services team during customer go lives, including TigerConnect installation, account creation and log-in support
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new features and enhancements
- Contribute to thoughtful projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of the Client Care team
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as needed
- Perform API support using cURL commands and other protocols
What You’ll Need:
- Proven record of delivering exceptional customer service while maintaining a professional, calm, and positive attitude
- Ability to advocate for customers across a cross-functional organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to negotiate with customers in a courteous professional manner
- Proficient knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures in a SaaS organization
- Strong multitasking, organizational, and time management skills, with a focus on attention to detail
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills, products, technologies and procedures
- Experience using Salesforce and Jira or similar technologies
- Technology curious and analytical in nature; adept at troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Experience supporting applications on iOS and Android mobile devices
- Flexibility to work variable schedules as necessary, including weekends and on-call
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years experience preferably in Healthcare industry or SaaS software
- Experience supporting Active Directory/LDAP/SAML attributes, configurations and user management
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.