- Collaborate with multiple departments including but not limited to: Supply Chain, Quality, Sanitation, Production, and IT.
- Develop SOPs and communicate effectively to teams.
- Analyze current workflow and provided continued process improvement recommendations.
- Perform technical on the job support to new and existing program job functions
- Create and generate regular reporting for leadership.
- Provide technical support and documentation to all of operations and IT.
- May assist departmental leadership in the disciplinary process and staff performance
- Develop and train operations team members by providing leadership, coaching, mentoring and education.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information, recommendations, and assistance to organization’s strategic plans.
- Prepare and complete action plans and implements lean manufacturing principles to improve productivity, quality, and company standards.
- Resolve problems and conduct audits to identify trends to maximize efficiency.
- Utilize change management strategies to drive change and meet the organization’s key performance indicators.
- Qualified candidates must have a BS/BA in a related field such as Engineering, Operations, or Supply Chain.
- 5+ years progressive manufacturing management experience in a metric driven operation
- 3+ years lean manufacturing experience; proven continual improvement results, and change management skills. Prior food or beverage production experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with diverse personalities and levels of team members in a tactful and flexible manner.
- Must be willing to travel: Travel is required between LA plants frequently during the same week. Additional travel to our east coast and new operations will be required in the future.
- Ability to perform the planning, directing, reporting, and administrative responsibilities of this position.
- Mechanical aptitude is necessary, although an understanding of technical details is not essential..
- Able to spend extended periods of time walking the manufacturing floor.
- Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination with hand/power tools.
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying and lifting (up to 50 pounds)
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!