PLM Specialist at Puffco
Who Are We:
When you leave work, do you miss it? Do you wish you were moving your work forward because you knew it would move your entire industry forward, we do.
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior changing experiences for a community in the millions, with more added everyday. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a rare gift, that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space, but for us, this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special, and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family, and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless, and the results dependent on how deep you care to dive in.
Some of What We’ve Achieved:
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies to work for.
- Nominated for Engadgets “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and other publications now just tuning into the work we’ve been putting in when no one was paying attention.
- Grew 5x in revenue and 3x in scale, and we have no plans of slowing.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, that created a mile-stone in consumer electronics that create the consumer experience and created massive appeal.
- Brought together the worlds of art and technology with the Puffco Glass Open. It stimulated the billion-dollar glass art industry, providing jobs and creating an impact far beyond what most consumer products can achieve.
- Vastly expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
Who Are You:
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is innovative, forward thinking, resourceful and a team-player. You'll need to be passionate, motivated, and exceptionally committed to your trade. Puffco is a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and those whose skillsets are impeccably organized and detail-oriented thrive. We here at Puffco possess these qualities and if you do too, then come join our team!
Some things you will be responsible for:
- Working knowledge of a PLM System (Arena preferred)
- Maintain all product documents to latest revisions and provide support for addition of new materials into Arena.
- Managing company documents, ensuring their accuracy, integrity and quality
- Working knowledge of the change control process, ECOs, ECRs
- Ability to create BOMs, understanding of the tree structure
- Process requests for part numbers
- Initiate, track and close ECR/MCR/ECO/MCO
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- Associate’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Proven track record in document control for products that include electronics, mechanical components, and industry/market/government certifications.
- Experience working with third party manufacturers in Asia
- Consumer electronics experience is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, setting priorities, identifying and addressing problems, and meeting deadlines.
- Sense of urgency & attention to detail.
- Good organization, communication and follow-up skills.
- Data entry.
- Experience in using MS Office applications.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.