Operations Support Specialist Temp - Saatchi Art at Leaf Group
Saatchi Art is the world’s leading online art gallery, established with the goal of helping people all over the world connect with art and artists they love. We offer an unparalleled selection of paintings, drawings, sculpture, and photography in a wide range of prices, and provide artists worldwide with an expertly curated environment in which to exhibit and sell their work. Based in Los Angeles, Saatchi Art is redefining the experience of buying and selling art, making it welcoming and accessible for artists and collectors alike. Come help us support and transform the art world!
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We are looking for an Operations Support Specialist Temp to join our team. You must be able to work a Monday – Friday work week, typically 9am-6pm (PST). This is a paid, temporary and remote position. The position length will be 2-3 months with potential for extension thereafter.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Operations Support Specialist grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Manager, Operations
A typical day as an Operations Support Specialist might include:
- Answering a large volume of emails and phone calls from buyers and artists
- Monitoring art shipments daily to ensure fast and safe arrival
- Alerting our engineering and product teams to issues users are experiencing
- Working with your Operations and Curatorial teammates to resolve complex and long-term order situations
You’ll be successful if you like staying busy, helping people, and navigating a fast-changing, dynamic, exciting, collaborative environment. You must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Support specialists should be able to put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for buyers and artists when necessary.
What You Have:
- Experience using Zendesk
- Strong verbal and written communication
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- A passion for fine art and helping collectors of art and artists
- Excellent follow through and a high attention to detail
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
Saatchi Art, a subsidiary of Leaf Group Inc., is part of a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. The Leaf Group team has an intense curiosity, an ambitious commitment to high quality service, and creative spirit.
We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- eHow is the 2019 & 2020 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- Leaf Group is among TalentDesk’s 2019 Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.