Greater LA Area
Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
An Operations Manager who can turn our homes into unforgettable group travel experiences and inspire their team to do the same. We’re growing quickly and need someone who lives and breathes operations, is a project manager who thinks big picture whilst never missing a detail and who can lead the management of our homes across markets.
What you’ll do...
- Work side by side with the Executive to help drive efficiencies and take our guest experience to the next level.
- Collaborate with senior leadership in setting strategies and growing your team.
- Be a master of quality control who never accepts the status quo and is always looking for ways to improve upon AvantStay’s products and services.
- Grow and manage our in-market teams to deliver exceptional guest and owner experience, whilst ensuring full regulatory compliance and seamless operational excellence.
- Manage vendor relationships with housekeepers, maintenance, pool companies, landscapers,, handymen, plumbers, electricians, and more.
- Run an efficient process and consistently work to grow our bottom line through cost savings and creative solutions.
What you’ll bring…
- 3+ years of professional experience in hospitality operations. Experience in real estate, hospitality, property management and tech is a plus.
- Significant project management experience either in industry or in hospitality consulting. A strong manager with experience contract negotiations with and management of external partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, making data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional people skills and experience in hiring, training, and managing hourly employees.
- A team player who focuses on culture, coaching the team, and is comfortable managing up and down.
- A creative thinker that challenges assumptions and wants to continuously improve and drive innovation (creative, operational and technological).
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description