Operations Engineer at Laserfiche
If you’re a problem solver with a desire to provide first-class solutions, Laserfiche has a great job for you! As an Operations Engineer on the Operations team, you’ll design, implement, deploy, and support innovative enterprise content management and business process management solutions to digitally transform our internal operations. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our development team to leverage our product to deploy solutions, as well as provide feedback to the team based on your first-hand experience.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your career along with a variety of career paths, including a technical engineering track, a project management track, and a hybrid of the two. You’ll have the support of a collaborative team and the freedom to explore best-practice approaches on your own. Each project presents unique and exciting business and technological challenges, and the lessons you’ll learn while executing your projects will help guide the future development of the Laserfiche product line. To succeed, you’ll need to learn quickly and think creatively.
If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you! Both experienced engineers and recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Deliver first-class software solutions using a combination of out-of-the-box and custom-coded enterprise solutions tailored to business needs
- Analyze business needs and requirements to design and implement new solutions
- Document details regarding custom solution and transfer knowledge to other teams
- Provide post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance and training)
- Establish strong working relationships with partners, team members and management
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS required in computer science, physical sciences, engineering or related technical field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working with people whether they are peers or management
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality and team-player attitude
- Resourcefulness and creativity in finding solutions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and remain positive under pressure
- Software development or consulting work experience a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***