Operations Coordinator (Full-Time) at nok
What is nok?
nok is an invite-only marketplace to try high-end products from home for free! Our tryouts include same-day delivery, $0 down and return pickup.
Our circular supply chain and proprietary infrastructure allows us to quickly turn around returns of these items at the end of the tryouts so they can be sent to the next customer (in less than 48 hours) greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce.
nok doubles up as an experiential marketing channel for brands resulting in authentic product experiences, user-generated content, word of mouth and ultimately more sales.
We have been providing our service as white-label for major brands like Samsonite, TUMI and Lavazza but always wanted to build our own marketplace. COVID19 accelerated our decision and this is now our sole focus!
We're backed by Greycroft (same backers as Bird, Acorns, Goop, Bumble, etc.), Moonshots and Village Global and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and detail oriented Operations Coordinator to join our team.
In this role you will oversee our company general operations and ensure that our fulfillment and logistical needs are met.
This role is very hands on and you need to be a SELF-STARTER with strong attention to detail and customer obsession.
The role is initially part-time with an expected workload of 2-3 days per week with the possibility to become full-time based on performance.
- Organize the shipment and return of our tryout stock from our warehouse in Venice, Los Angeles
- Follow our order management process, ensuring timely product delivery & high service quality
- Book orders into our logistics partners portals
- Pull order reports from our partner's systems to update internal order statuses
- Inspect, clean and repackage products between every tryout
- Extinguish any (business related) fires that may arise in an operationally heavy business
- Assist the team in any other operations-related tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor preferred
- Very detail oriented
- Ready to work on weekends
- Proficient with technology and experience in postal or other freight services is a plus
- You are process and detailed oriented and will not let anything be out of place yet are a hustler and find creative ways to overcome problems
- You're professional, reliable and structured when it comes to work but also awesome to hangout with
- You're proactive and a full believer in the learning by doing methodology to confront new challenges & grow as a person
- You appreciate an independent but highly collaborative way of working with a lot of responsibility from day one
- You have a valid driver’s license