Operations Associate at HopSkipDrive
Who we are
HopSkipDrive is the innovator in youth transportation, getting kids to their highest potential by removing mobility barriers, one ride at a time. Our platform is the safe, dependable transportation solution schools and families rely on to get kids where they need to go. Through our proprietary technology and innovative safety measures, our platform provides transportation solutions for school districts and families across the country. In addition, we partner with county governments and non-profits to help ensure educational access for some of our most vulnerable youth. We understand that transportation can be the difference between success and struggle, which is why we’re on a mission to use innovative technology, coupled with operational expertise and new thinking to help kids reach their full potential by providing a safe, dependable way to get them where they are going.
From our founding, when 3 moms came together to develop HopSkipDrive as a solution to their challenges getting their own kids where they needed to go, we have continued to innovate and execute, growing to now serve more than 7 markets across the country. We have driven more than 5 million safe miles while getting 750,000+ kids to more than 6,000 schools. Backed by top tier VCs and strategic investors, and with more than $27M in funding, we’re reinventing youth transportation.
We are based in downtown LA. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make HopSkipDrive one of LA’s Best Places to Work.
Who you are
You are an A+ player who is looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by the mission we are pursuing and by the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. You are excited to bring your best everyday, to learn from those around you and to push hard while contributing to our powerful vision of positively impacting kids’ lives everyday.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
What We are Looking For:
- HopSkipDrive needs a Driver Operations Associate to join a growing team and help support the CareDriver base across our markets. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Using existing and identifying new channels to recruit CareDrivers
- Onboarding all new CareDrivers in open markets
- Organizing and planning driver events
- Supporting CareDrivers and applicants at all stages of the driver lifecycle
Who You Are:
- You’re proficient in Excel, Word, and Google Docs.
- You’re a master of multitasking and passionate about what you do.
- You’re detail-oriented.
- You’re always looking for ways to make things more efficient.
- You’re outgoing and friendly and have excellent people skills.
- You’re looking for the opportunity to gain valuable experience working independently and with a team.
- You're open to some travel as needed.
What You Will Get:
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Flexible vacation time
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a passionate, driven company with lots of room to grow
- Interaction with a great community of customers and co-workers
- Bring Your Own technology reimbursement offering