Who We Are:
HopSkipDrive is a mission-driven company whose goal is to give all kids access to opportunity through mobility. Founded in 2014, HopSkipDrive is the most caring, tech-enabled transportation solution for families and K-12 schools, non-profits, and kid-based businesses. The company is building a national transportation network that connects schools & families with trusted CareDrivers, who get kids wherever they need to go safely, reliably and economically. CareDrivers must have a minimum of 5 years of caregiving experience and pass a rigorous 15-point certification process, which includes extensive background checks, fingerprinting, DMV checks, driver training, and an in-person meeting with HopSkipDrive staff.
HopSkipDrive is reshaping K-12 transportation. We help schools and families get kids where they need to go safely and dependably. We were founded by 3 working moms who have 8 kids among them and who developed HopSkipDrive as a solution to their own problems getting kids where they needed to go. We are a VC-backed company with investment and involvement from nearly every major LA investor including Upfront Ventures, Greycroft and Pritzker, with more than $20M in funding.
We are based in downtown Los Angeles. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make HopSkipDrive one of LA’s hottest startups and an all-around awesome place to work.
What We are Looking For:
- HopSkipDrive needs a Driver Operations Associate to join a growing team and help support the CareDriver base in Los Angeles. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Using existing and identifying new channels to recruit CareDrivers
- Onboarding all new CareDrivers in the Greater Los Angeles area
- Organizing and planning driver events
- Supporting CareDrivers and applicants at all stages of the driver lifecycle
Who You Are:
- You’re proficient in Excel, Word, and Google Docs.
- You’re a master of multitasking and passionate about what you do.
- You’re detail-oriented.
- You’re always looking for ways to make things more efficient.
- You’re outgoing and friendly and have excellent people skills.
- You’re looking for the opportunity to gain valuable experience working independently and with a team.
What You Will Get:
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Flexible vacation time
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a passionate, driven company with lots of room to grow
- Interaction with a great community of customers and co-workers
- Bring Your Own technology reimbursement offering