Operations Associate (UK)
Greater LA Area
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
The Operations Associate based in London, will work closely with the Country General Manager to build and scale operations across the United Kingdom.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy process driven individual with a strong aptitude for data and a willingness to get his/her hands dirty to solve in-market challenges.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and optimize the overall efficiency of fleet, warehouse, chargers and mechanics
- Build structure and scalable process enabling your market to scale quickly
- Analyse data to help inform strategic decisions for your market
- Build operations in your market from the ground up
What You'll Need:
- Background in engineering, supply chain management, business management, consulting, investment banking, start-up or equivalent
- Up to 3 years experience in a high paced or startup environment
- Natural problem solver & multitasker
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, understand and execute in operations at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Champion operational excellence in your market
- Passion for the product, service and the positive impact of your work in cities across your market
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description