Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We are looking for an Operations and Logistics Associate to join our rapidly growing team in Irvine, CA. The role of the Operations and Logistics Associate is a critical part of ensuring our hardware gets into our customer’s hands and we can successfully deploy our team to support our customer’s missions.
The Logistics team has built a white glove service that is responsible for developing and executing Anduril’s strategy to deliver hardware and software to our customers where it is both mission critical and logistically challenging. This will require a breadth of understanding logistics, the ability to work across teams seamlessly, a deep appreciation for details, and the ability to learn new subject matters quickly.
As you execute on service delivery for our customers and team members, you have the unique opportunity to improve and grow our logistics capabilities. You will be charged with helping Anduril teams solve exceptional challenges, unblocking issues, and establishing procedures, all with the intention of making sure our customers missions are being met.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with your supply chain operations partners, business leaders, and external stakeholders to ensure the shipment lifecycle is executed successfully
- Drive the shipment lifecycle for all demos, deployments, and exercises
- End-to-end delivery of vehicles and equipment for all demos, deployments, and exercises
- Reverse logistics for all Anduril hardware
- White glove service delivery of Anduril hardware to its destination
- Own domestic shipping of Anduril hardware
- Proactively identify, propose, and fix logistical processes
- Provide feedback to hardware operations on how the customer’s needs are met and will serve as critical input for their continuous improvement loop
- BA/BS preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a high energy, fast pace startup or logistics environment
- Experience collaborating cross functionally working towards a common goal
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, and planning
- Basic efficiency in Excel
- Highly polished communication skills
- A bias towards action
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Security clearance
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!