Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
The role of the Operations & Logistics Associate is a critical part of ensuring our hardware gets into our customer’s hands and we can successfully deploy our team to support our customer’s missions.
The Logistics team is responsible for developing and executing Anduril’s strategy to deliver hardware and software to our clients where it is both mission critical and logistically challenging. This will require a breadth of understanding logistics and personnel readiness, the ability to work across teams seamlessly, a deep appreciation for details, and the ability to learn new subject matters quickly. Today, we offer creative and effective solutions to Anduril’s hazardous materials shipping, just-in-time delivery, reverse logistics, and customs and compliance processes. You will play a critical element executing upon those processes and helping develop new ones into the future.
As you execute on service delivery for our team and our clients, you have the unique opportunity to improve and grow our logistics capabilities. You will be charged with helping Anduril teams solve exceptional challenges, unblocking issues, and establishing procedures, all with the intention of making sure our client’s missions are fulfilled.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will collaborate with your supply chain operations partners, business leaders, and external stakeholders to ensure the shipment lifecycle is executed successfully.
- You will drive the shipment lifecycle for all demos, deployments, and exercises.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of vehicles and equipment for all demos, deployments, and exercises.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end reverse logistics
- You will ensure all cargo gets to its final destination and communicate to business leaders.
- You will assist the international shipments managed by our partners.
- You will proactively identify, propose, and fix logistical processes.
- You will improve our personnel deployment processes, such as building tracking systems, and sourcing vendor and partners
- You will provide feedback to Hardware Operations on how the client’s needs are met, and will serve as critical input for their continuous improvement loop.
- BA/BS preferred
- Ability to think tactically with strong attention to detail in a high-energy, face-paced environment
- Experience collaborating cross functionally working towards a common goal
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, and planning
- Basic proficiency in Excel
- Highly polished communication skills
- A bias towards action
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!