Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. Route is the way modern retailers interact, engage, and delight their customers’ post-purchase.
Our mission is to help the people see, share and discover the world’s products. We create a space where e-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names are showcased in a way like never before. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
As Route's Office Manager, you will work closely with the heads of HR, People & Culture, and Talent on building a world class day-to-day experience for our team. We're in search of someone who is ambitious and optimistic about what a workplace community can really look like. You are an advocate for the passion we put into diversity and inclusion at work, the global culture we foster, the depth of connections we encourage, the fairness with which we pay, and the fun we bring to almost every group meeting. As an internal influencer and representative of Route, you are responsible for the overall office organization, orders and budgets within office supplies & restocking the pantry, assisting with new hire orientations, internal events, and executive travel. The ideal candidate has experience negotiating contracts with vendors and loves finding new ways to optimize spending as well creating culture and employee branding and events.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We highly encourage including a cover letter that discloses how you believe this role contributes to the culture of a company as a whole.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, food, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Partner with Recruiting, Employee Experience, and People teams to create an elite new hire/current employee experience and work culture.
- Facilitate all ordering for all workspace supplies.
- Managed ordering and delivery schedules for all office materials.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors for all company-wide lunches, events and office-provided food and drink
- Reports to Head of People and Culture (Utah HQ) to ensure cohesion in regards to employee experience
- 2+ years working in office management (preferred experience in tech specifically)
- Experience building and managing a budget and
- Affinity for working in fast-paced, ever-changing environments
- Working knowledge of office processes
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google suites
- Strong, genuine affinity for our mission, vision and values.
- A compelling vision for how positive, high-performing teams and cultures are built, and demonstrated success implementing such a vision.
- Great references
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.