Keep Lumi headquarters running smoothly.
Lumi helps e-commerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our online platform and worldwide network of factories.
We’re a small team of design and logistics nerds working together to change the way companies navigate the complex packaging supply chain. Learn more →
About the role
As Office Manager your mission will be to turn a 10,000 sq ft. warehouse and a gaggle of 20 colleagues, into a well-oiled, happiness machine.
If you're a quick learner, a problem solver, eager for a challenge, and want an inside look at a rapidly growing company, this is the perfect position for you.
- Scheduling meetings and events
- Onboarding new team members
- Welcoming guests and visitors
- Booking travel
- Maintaining stock levels of essential supplies
- Purchasing office equipment
- Researching special projects
- Managing contractors and service professionals
- General email inquiries / customer service
- Receiving of parcel shipments at HQ
- Assist w/ fulfillment
- 2-5 years of administrative, facilities or operational experience
- Excellent communication skills whether in person, via phone or email
- Proficiency with Google Apps including documents and spreadsheets
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Healthcare plan
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Company events and happy hours
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
- Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
- Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
- Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
- Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
- Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!