Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $100M from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV, formerly Google Ventures. We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a part-time office coordinator (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.) who is efficient, proactive, and detail-oriented, and is eager to assist keeping our office in tip-top shape! Reporting to the People Manager, you will have the opportunity to grow in your career with a high-energy, mission-driven company.
As the Office Coordinator - you will:
- Oversee the daily lunch program by researching food vendors, setting up and breaking down catered lunch, and communicating with the team regarding lunch options.
- Greet and sign-in guests, maintain a tidy office space, pass out mail, and complete other office management tasks as necessary.
- Order, receive, and stock office supplies and snacks.
- Be the point person for our facilities, parking, and janitorial vendors.
- Manage the office budget and find creative ways to cost-effectively delight the team.
What we're looking for:
- 1+ year experience executing administrative tasks in a startup environment preferred.
- Polished, professional communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete projects independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfort with a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.