Office Associate (Front Desk)
What You'll Do:
- Will greet all guests and provide a secure entrance by verifying visitors, ensuring all guests sign-in & signing for deliveries
- Assist the Office Manager in ordering supplies and making sure the site is well stocked.
- Assist the Office Manager in planning office events
- Provide white glove customer service at all times to all employees, clients, and guests
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming emails while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years in a customer facing environment
- Approachable, Patient, Flexible & Friendly
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Tech Savvy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be punctual and professional
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.