Office Assistant at Cloudvirga
CloudVirga is seeking an Office Assistant that will work in conjunction with our Sr. Director of Talent to ensure our company and facilities run smoothly. This role will rarely be the same from day-to-day; you'll simultaneously drive office and team-related initiatives, assist the Office Manager where needed and act as cultural glue across our organization. This position is Part-Time from our Headquarter offices in UCI Research Park from the hours of 8:30am-12:30pm each day.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute on tasks large and small, including but not limited to office management, planning events, and executing tasks that streamline the executive team and the organization
- Be the primary go-to for all Facilities issues including maintaining the kitchen and stock levels; conference room preparation for Client Meetings; office supply inventory, etc.
- Assist with the day-to-day office operations of CloudVirga and be a cultural advocate
- Assist with office improvements or special initiatives, such as team offsites, office moves, holiday parties, volunteering events, etc.
- Be a barometer for the daily office vibe, proactively identifying opportunities to be impactful at key moments
- Make data-driven decisions that will scale the office and contribute to Cloudvirga’s ability be an employer of choice
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
- Is super organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; nothing falls through the cracks
- Strong Office 365 skills including some graphics and layout experience
- Has above average critical thinking skills and is constantly focused on finding solutions
- Is positive, passionate, and energized by crossing things off the list!
- Can instantly transition from being upbeat, fun, and high-energy for the team to being a professional representative of our executives when interfacing with customers, and investors
- Is resourceful and can independently prioritize conflicting needs and juggle multiple high-importance, high-urgency matters
- Is an excellent written and verbal communicator, with high EQ
- Has a scrappy "get it done" attitude with zero ego
- Is eager to get into a fast-growing startup, wants access at the highest levels of the business with ample future opportunities.
Where You’ll Work
Cloudvirga is a FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform and tackling the home loan process while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs, time to close and the hassle of multiple touch points. Our employees work in a vibrant, open and collaborative space. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space.
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and a great culture that supports personal professional growth!