Office Assistant at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:00 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 20, 2020
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join the Workplace Experience team at GOAT. The Office Assistant is responsible for greeting and assisting visitors, managing the front desk area, as well as providing general office support for the team.
In this role you will:
- Greet and register all visitors in a professional and friendly manner, notifying the respective hosts of their arrival
- Provide the highest level of customer service and respond to all guest inquiries
- Maintain and manage the conference room calendar system
- Manage all incoming mail and packages, and distribute appropriately
- Act as the liaison between the Workplace Experience team and service providers, assisting with the coordination and scheduling of office, vendor, and building activities
- Manage guest and employee parking logistics, securing parking permits and passes as needed
- Arrange security clearance for all employees and guests, and assist in the creation of new employee badges
- Ensure the office remains secure by closely following guest and visitor procedures, and escalating issues as necessary
- Assist in ordering and organizing catering for meetings and events
- Maintain the overall presentation and aesthetic of the front desk area, keeping it neat at all times
- Work closely with the People team to assist with new employee set-up and orientation
- Assist with the planning and execution of company events
- Provide administrative and office assistance as needed
We are looking for:
- 1-3 years experience as a receptionist, office manager, or similar position
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with external guests, as well as all levels of management
- Enthusiasm for a start-up environment with fast-paced changes
- Exceptional planning and problem solving skills, with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptionally neat, detail-oriented, organized, punctual and dependable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and effectively cooperate with others
- Show initiative in taking action and responding appropriately; must be a self-starter
- Able to work overtime as needed
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description