Greater LA Area
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join the Workplace Experience team at GOAT. The Office Assistant is responsible for greeting and assisting visitors, managing the front desk area, as well as providing general office support for the team.
In this role you will:
- Greet and register all visitors in a professional and friendly manner, notifying the respective hosts of their arrival
- Provide the highest level of customer service and respond to all guest inquiries
- Maintain and manage the conference room calendar system
- Manage all incoming mail and packages, and distribute appropriately
- Act as the liaison between the Workplace Experience team and service providers, assisting with the coordination and scheduling of office, vendor, and building activities
- Manage guest and employee parking logistics, securing parking permits and passes as needed
- Arrange security clearance for all employees and guests, and assist in the creation of new employee badges
- Ensure the office remains secure by closely following guest and visitor procedures, and escalating issues as necessary
- Assist in ordering and organizing catering for meetings and events
- Maintain the overall presentation and aesthetic of the front desk area, keeping it neat at all times
- Work closely with the People team to assist with new employee set-up and orientation
- Assist with the planning and execution of company events
- Provide administrative and office assistance as needed
We are looking for:
- 1-3 years experience as a receptionist, office manager, or similar position
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with external guests, as well as all levels of management
- Enthusiasm for a start-up environment with fast-paced changes
- Exceptional planning and problem solving skills, with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptionally neat, detail-oriented, organized, punctual and dependable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and effectively cooperate with others
- Show initiative in taking action and responding appropriately; must be a self-starter
- Able to work overtime as needed
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator.
GOAT will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description