We are seeking a self-driven candidate who is tech-savvy, has the ability to manage projects and provide efficient customer service in a fast-paced, diverse environment. This position will be focusing on general assistant tasks as well as some accounting, invoicing, and accounts receivable.
You must be a hard worker, proactive, energetic, an excellent communicator, super organized, a team player and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure that tasks are completed flawlessly in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be able to adapt and enjoy working in a continuously changing, growing environment. Most of all he or she must be someone who takes pride and full responsibility for your work.
- prepare and reconcile month end closing reports for billing and work-in-process, including custom reports for management
- Receiving packages, sorting mail, deliveries
- Manage, maintain and organize daily office operations
- Plan and manage company events and special projects
- Manage and coordinate conference room usage along with equipment and catering needs.
- Manage inventory of office and facility supplies and maintain supply closets
- Maintain tidiness of conference rooms, kitchen, and common areas.
- Build and maintain great relationships with staff at all levels.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- One year of experience working as an office assistant or equivalent experience working in an office environment.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Excellent customer service and upbeat positive attitude.
- Experience working in a busy office setting with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication, planning, organizational and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located on the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.