Nutrition, Labeling & Regulatory Specialist
- Generate nutrition facts labels and maintain/update database of recipes and ingredients
- Provide regulatory guidance for all applicable regulatory requirements including nutrient content claims.
- Responsible for the review and/or development of ingredient statements, allergen statements and nutrition facts panels.
- Design & define metrics for nutrition/health program.
- Review all product related artwork and ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
- Participate in developing and updating food labeling policies and procedures.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams to leverage regulations and provide competitive edge.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Work closely with R&D team to provide nutrition expertise.
- 2-5 years experience
- Must have nutrition or food science degree, RD credential preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of FDA/USDA labeling regulations
- Must have experience with Genesis R&D
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!