MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than fifteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking a NetSuite Analyst / Administrator who lives and breathes NetSuite, be a key member of our team and help us deliver the best customer experience possible. This role will work within the broader Engineering team focused on cross-functional collaboration.. You will get a chance to be hands-on with a variety of technologies and your work will have a real impact on the direction and quality of our services. This role will report to the Sr. NetSuite Architect.What You’ll Do
- Working within the Enterprise Engineering team, you will work closely with business users in finance/accounting, product, operations and other cross-functional teams, on various system initiatives and manage the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Facilite technical design sessions; develop technical documentation and recommend solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Translate business requirements into success orientated solutions that best leverage NetSuite and the related ecosystem.
- Data analysis, reporting needs, continuous improvement projects and change management
- Assist in design and system configuration within NetSuite and related technologies
- Administration of NetSuite including user roles and permissions, item configuration, reporting changes, and related administration duties
- Perform complex business and systems analysis, root cause analysis and provide sound technical solutions; conduct requirements gathering and analysis
- Support for key month end close processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience - preferably in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science
- 3+ years of NetSuite functional experience.
- Strong demonstrable NetSuite functional configuration knowledge
- Solid understanding of general finance, revenue recognition, procurement, payment and taxes
- Must be able to build saved searches and customize reports in Netsuite
- Experience in gathering business requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, testing and production support
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams and with third parties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self direction and independent drive
- Ambitious and fast moving, while also open to new ideas and able to recognize when you’re wrong and move past your own mistakes
- NetSuite certification
- Knowledge of SuiteScript
- Experience with NetSuite integrations
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.