DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
DISQO is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join our Finance and Accounting Operations team as we look to maximize the functionality and usability of our Netsuite platform. The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for optimizing and improving core operational and financial processes and help build out the NetSuite environment.
This is a critical position for an experienced and motivated individual who will lead initiatives as we implement NetSuite ERP and support our NetSuite ERP environment and the future growth and expansion of our organization. This individual will work to ensure the functionality of NetSuite is optimized and that all users are well positioned with the training and knowledge needed to effectively use the systems to their fullest. This role will be reporting directly to the Controller.
What you will do:
- Maintain the NetSuite application
- Maintain system controls and proper system access for all roles
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, integrate third party tools and internal systems, and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain customizations and configurations to meet evolving business needs
- Provide training and ongoing system support to users
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customizations, usage, etc.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve business processes
- Responsible for change management and release process of NetSuite
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders
- Help & train team to build new out of box reports & dashboards.
What you bring to the table:
- 3 - 6 years hands-on experience with NetSuite ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline - MIS, CIS, Computer Science, etc
- Experience with NetSuite modules including core financials, procurement, and sales order processing in a SaaS based business model
- Administrator level knowledge and experience of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently with minimal guidance and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.