Who we are
Flo Technologies is on a mission to prevent loss, one drip at a time. Flo prevents water damage and unnecessary water waste in homes and buildings across the country with its Flo by Moen smart home water monitoring and leak protection system. In 2018 alone, our system helped homeowners save over two million gallons of water and became available in Home Depot stores across the country, on HomeDepot.com, as well as in countless plumbing wholesalers.
We are a VC-backed company with over $40M in funding, and we have partnered with Moen, the #1 faucet brand in North America, to make Flo even more available to homeowners everywhere. We have won awards from Popular Science, Consumer Electronics Show, Electronic House, IOT Inventor, Green Builder Magazine, and Kitchen and Bath Industry Show to name a few.
We are an innovative, high performing team with empathy and integrity, and are obsessed with delivering value to our end users and making positive impacts on the world.
Our Core Values
- Individuals Make an Impact
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on User Experience
- Positive Impact on the World
What we are looking for
We believe that Flo’s success hinges on the creative and unique thinking that comes from diverse perspectives. We are intentionally building an inclusive community of problem-solvers from many different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an A+ team looking for A+ players. We are searching for an experienced NetSuite administrator who is well-versed in ERP configuration and data flow and who has completed multiple NetSuite implementations.
You thrive in a fast-moving environment and love solving hard problems. You are passionate about building and maintaining an efficient and cost-effective platform that will unify multiple business systems. You have a deep understanding of NetSuite architecture and its related technologies. Your attention to detail is unsurpassed, and you can easily comprehend complex business needs and translate their related requirements to solutions for multiple departments. Finally, you are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who will collaborate with leaders across the company to build engagement.
You will report directly to the Head of Finance.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development of the company’s short- and long-term NetSuite strategy, roadmap and architecture
- Own the continued implementation and administration of NetSuite throughout the organization for eCommerce, technical administration, financial reporting, product data, system connectors and overall accounting
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, including new functionality, based on changing business needs
- Support requests from multiple departments for new searches, reports, third-party integrations and troubleshooting inquiries
- Document existing and new customizations and workflows
- Train and support users on an ongoing basis and manage user access to the system
- Debug script errors and communicate with NetSuite support as necessary
Who you are
- 4+ years of NetSuite experience (ideally with multiple implementations)
- 2+ years of NetSuite administrator experience (ownership of NetSuite at an organization)
- Experience integrating 3rd party services, including Stripe, Shopify, Expensify, and others either via a PaaS or custom development
- Experience with large sets of data manipulation, cleaning and importing
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage shifting priorities in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SQL
Who you might be
- Certified as a NetSuite administrator
- Proficient in NetSuite Server SuiteScript API preferred
- Proficient in Shopify and NetSuite inventory management
What you will get
Competitive market compensation, a new Macbook, unlimited vacation, medical, dental, vision, weekly catered lunch, a team that’s fun to be around, and a beautiful new office in the heart of Culver City in Los Angeles, steps from the Expo.