National Fleet Manager at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a process-oriented Fleet Manager to oversee and quarterback our national fleet of approximately 250 vehicles and counting. The ideal candidate will know her or his way around all aspects of fleet management, maintenance and distribution.
What you'll do:
- Manage acquisition & maintenance of our growing, national fleet
- Interface with key stakeholders to prioritize efforts, define requirements, and drive product management efforts on fleet-related programs
- Partner closely with our Finance team to identify cost inefficiencies, make improvement recommendations, drive consensus and facilitate change
- Monitor and update distribution units and clients on key regulatory, judicial and industry issues and decisions that affect the transportation industry
- Implement and oversee fleet compliance and safety, including all DOT regulations for drivers and vehicles
- Serve as the Clutter point of contact on fleet-related insurance claims
- Review and maintain accurate SOWs and SOPs specific to the execution of fleet logistics
- Drive change with a long-term perspective across multiple functions to transform the business
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; engineering, operations management, or supply chain experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in relevant roles preferred
- Experience with change management across capacity planning, resource management and delivery, new product introduction, supply chain management, and/or infrastructure deployment
- Ability to drive change with a long-term perspective across multiple functions to transform the business
- Strong knowledge of DOT regulations and compliance preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.