National Fleet Manager
Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $100M from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV, formerly Google Ventures. We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a process-oriented Fleet Manager to oversee and quarterback our national fleet of approximately 200 vehicles and counting. The ideal candidate will know her or his way around all aspects of fleet management, maintenance and distribution.
As the National Fleet Manager - you will:
- Manage acquisition & maintenance of our growing, national fleet
- Interface with key stakeholders to prioritize efforts, define requirements, and drive product management efforts on fleet-related programs
- Partner closely with our Finance team to identify cost inefficiencies, make improvement recommendations, drive consensus and facilitate change
- Monitor and update distribution units and clients on key regulatory, judicial and industry issues and decisions that affect the transportation industry
- Implement and oversee fleet compliance and safety, including all DOT regulations for drivers and vehicles
- Collaborate with distributed stakeholders to execute on fleet-related programs
- Ability to drive change with a long-term perspective across multiple functions to transform the business
- Review and maintain accurate SOWs and SOPs specific to the execution of fleet logistics
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations management, or supply chain required
- 6-8 years of experience in relevant roles
- Experience with change management across capacity planning, resource management and delivery, new product introduction, supply chain management, and/or infrastructure deployment
- Ability to drive change with a long-term perspective across multiple functions to transform the business.
- Strong knowledge of DOT regulations and compliance required
- Ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally