Member Services Specialist at Thrive Market
- Provide efficient support and service to members via chat, phone, text, and email.
- Educate shoppers about the features and benefits of membership that are aligned with their needs so that they maintain their annual membership.
- Be a subject matter expert for a growing catalog of products and dietary values we support to offer cross-sell opportunities and improve AOV (average order value).
- Collect and communicate customer insights to the rest of the business to help improve Thrive Market’s offerings.
- You sold something in the past, enjoyed it, and want to do it again
- You are passionate about health and wellness
- You have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- You know your way around Google Apps and have experience with Customer Relationship Management tools
- You are able to work from our LAX area and Marina Del Rey offices. We are currently looking for both full and part time with Saturday availability
Soft Skills Required
- Phenomenal listener who can recognize cues from customers over phone and chat
- Creative and analytical problem solver
- Receptive to performance feedback and quick to put it into action
- Ability to self-manage productivity and self-assess performance
- Authentic care for the well-being of Thrive Market members