Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our 600,000 members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process.
We are looking for Member Services Specialists to help our members live a healthier life by connecting them with the best products to fit their values and lifestyle. You will be helping members with everything from finding a phenomenal protein powder to addressing membership cancellation requests. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a real passion for building community with members and hitting weekly and monthly sales goals. If you believe in our mission and thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
Compensation starts at $15 per hour and is based on experience.
- Provide efficient support and service to members via chat, phone, text, and email.
- Educate shoppers about the features and benefits of membership that are aligned with their needs so that they maintain their annual membership.
- Be a subject matter expert for a growing catalog of products and dietary values we support to offer cross-sell opportunities and improve AOV (average order value).
- Collect and communicate customer insights to the rest of the business to help improve Thrive Market’s offerings.
- You sold something in the past, enjoyed it, and want to do it again
- You are passionate about health and wellness
- You have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- You know your way around Google Apps and have experience with Customer Relationship Management tools
- You are able to work from our LAX area and Marina Del Rey offices. We are currently looking for both full and part time with Saturday availability
Soft Skills Required
- Phenomenal listener who can recognize cues from customers over phone and chat
- Creative and analytical problem solver
- Receptive to performance feedback and quick to put it into action
- Ability to self-manage productivity and self-assess performance
- Authentic care for the well-being of Thrive Market members
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description