Manager, Supply Partnerships at MediaAlpha
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and highly motivated Client Success Manager to join the Supply Partnerships team. This person will support, optimize, and expand our strategic publisher relationships within the insurance vertical, a key growth area for the company. This position requires a strong client-service orientation and a high level of intellectual curiosity. The ideal candidate has an established background working with digital media publishers, experience with advertising platforms, and an analytical mindset. Candidates must be comfortable working autonomously and able to thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Provide day-to-day account management for our existing publishing partners, with expectation of managing 25+ large accounts
- Gain a deep understanding of each supply partner’s revenue model and platform implementation, including all relevant technical details, to monitor performance, recommend solutions, and optimize partnership revenue.
- Assist in the prioritization of account management activities and initiatives through a thorough understanding of the partner’s needs, industry trends, revenue potential, and the company’s account management best practices.
- Assist in the creation of performance review presentations to partners, including quarterly business reviews (QBRs).
- Provide account management support for all new product initiatives and recommend new platform features based on partner feedback and internal operational requirements.
- Bring a strong technical background, a desire to troubleshoot and QA problems and effectively communicate issues to technical resources.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members.
- Resolve partner issues efficiently and proactively.
- Strong client-service orientation. Experience in large account or client management in online advertising in insurance or education or both are strongly preferred.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Data-driven mindset and accompanying analytical skillset.
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly, concisely, and thoughtfully, particularly with written communications.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Eagerness to learn, driven to improve, intellectual curiosity, and a willingness to make mistakes.
- 5+ years working with ad exchange platforms
- High professional integrity with a strong orientation toward teamwork.
- B.S. or B.A. required, preferably in a quantitative discipline (e.g., economics, business, math, engineering).
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- High-quality health and dental care plans with no employee contributions and zero deductibles (in-network). Flexible spending account.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K company contribution program (after one year).
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership).