Manager, Production Engineering at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Manager, Production Engineering. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
As a Manager, Production Engineering, you will be responsible for managing a staff of Systems Engineers in multiple facilities located in Burbank, CA. This position requires a person who is hands-on with the daily technical and administration tasks associated with maintain a complex IT infrastructure.
- Manage the IT staff in maintaining computer and storage systems to ensure a high level of availability.
- Review and assign work and oversee the daily tasks of a staff of systems engineers.
- Manage staff and staff schedules and approve payroll.
- Respond to escalated technical and client service issues.
- Identify ways to improve system efficiencies.
- Perform other assigned duties.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or related technical degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 7 years related information technology technical experience.
- Minimum 3 years management/supervisory experience.
- Experience with Linux administration (intermediate to advance).
- Experience with SAN and NAS administration.
- Experience with Windows Server and Active Directory administration.
- Knowledge of OSX and Windows workstations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to manage multiple IT projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including after-hours and weekends when necessary.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.