Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more. Every day our nimble team takes on enormous challenges in data science that push the limits of the cloud and search architecture.
This role leads a staff of five employees to operate day-to-day office functions and requirements of the Office & Culture Team. This includes organizing and coordinating office procedures, operations, and resources to streamline organizational efficiency and effectiveness. This role will be the key driver behind our company culture and strive to develop initiatives and events that promote employee engagement, retention, and inclusiveness. This role reports to the Senior Culture & Facilities Manager to establish consistency and a clearly defined set of expectations.
- Manage & mentor team that includes: Employee Perks Coordinator, Lunch Coordinator, Office Maintenance Coordinator, Office Coordinator, and Front Desk Receptionist.
- Assess and calibrate resources and practices to improve the overall efficiency of the Office & Culture Team.
- Oversee and maintain a work calendar to schedule shared spaces, general events, building maintenance, construction dates, and other office activities.
- Draft internal communications and announcements related to events, policies, building maintenance, or emergencies that affect the office.
- Maintain budgets, track expenses, and communicate with the Accounting Team and direct reports to settle time-sensitive issues.
- Develop a thorough communication loop between C-Suite, HR, department heads, and the building management team to resolve challenges and deliver pertinent communications
- A highly organized individual with at least 3+ years of experience as an Office/Facilities/Culture Manager or similar position with direct reports
- Proactive and outspoken in their role with excellent leadership abilities, project management skills, resourcefulness, and high EQ
- someone who is seasoned with public speaking, communicating with varying levels of management/personalities, and handling confidential information
- Impeccable personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance practices, including forecasting and budgeting
- BS/BA in facility management, hospitality management, human resources, business administration, or relevant field
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and expense management programs
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.
Read Full Job Description