About This Role
At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system, improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. The Learning & Development team is responsible Apeel’s people development programs and initiatives. In other words if Apeel is working to enhance food systems then Apeel’s L&D team is working to enhance it’s people and help grow the culture.
We're looking for a Manager for Enablement Field Training to help lead, scale, and inspire a team of trainers committed to providing long-term value to Apeel's field programs and personnel.
As our Manager of Enablement Field Training you'll partner with leadership to establish strategic plans and objectives that accelerate time to value for new team members, long term growth, safety, and retention. In this role, you'll focus on evolving our current processes to scale at hyper-growth speeds while leading and developing a team that embraces Apeel’s values.
This position is based at our Goleta office reporting into Apeel’s Director of Learning & Development. There is a need to visit field sites so some travel is required. We're looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of trainers and deliver training
- Understand and prioritize the most critical business needs and design global, scalable L&D strategies that support leadership development, career development, inclusion and diversity, and onboarding focused on Operations field staff.
- Drive global digital learning strategy and delivery, including assessing and implementing virtual learning platforms.
- Design, develop and manage engaging, creative, and impactful in-person, blended, and e-learning learning experiences scalable for global, local, and remote learners.
- Develop unique strategies and measurement tools to make learning stick and evaluate success using a combination of quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Collaborate with SMEs in the business to deliver custom learning solutions that address role specific needs, organizational changes and continuous improvement efforts.
- Partner with the global HR team to create innovative approaches and tools in support of skill growth and long term career development.
- Identify and implement technology based solutions that challenge the traditional approach to learning and development.
- Use project and change management approaches to manage multiple stakeholders, ensure timely delivery of L&D resources, measure success of programs delivered and iterate based on feedback.
- Analyze program feedback, key metrics, and ROI, adjust content/program where needed, and continually look for innovative best practices to improve the learner experience and outcomes.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of high priority learning projects from ideation through design, delivery, and measurement; outputs include facilitator guides, participant guides, visual content and job aids.
What You Bring
- Familiarity with current instructional design methodology and practice.
- A consultative approach; the ability to develop rapport and trust with internal customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in building relationships with people at a variety of levels.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and project management ability.
- Familiarity with Learning Management systems and people analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree within Education or related area, preferred.
- Adult Learning or OD/OB or equivalent work experience.
- 4 - 6 years minimum experience in a related professional role.
- Familiar with social and mobile learning tools and methods.
- Comfortable with travel expectation between 25-50%
- Business proficiency in Spanish and English strongly preferred
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.