What you’ll do…
- Design, implement and iterate strategies, policies and processes to support the company’s hyper-growth, with a particular view towards identifying and mitigating risks to the company’s ongoing success.
- Manage corporate knowledge and general compliance, ensure corporate records and complete and up-to-date and monitor compliance with relevant corporate requirements
- Drive a culture of compliance through a robust compliance program, including training, monitoring, investigation and enforcement.
- Establish, manage and continuously improve regulatory compliance strategies and policies based on new or changed regulations and business priorities.
- Oversee compliance audits, both internal and third-partyConduct periodic business compliance risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Provide responses to compliance-related requests from prospective investors and partners.
- Lead compliance incident response, investigation and resolution.
- Evaluate budget and expenses associated with compliance initiatives and programs.
- Act as the primary contact for regulatory authorities and reporting.
- Provide periodic reports on performance of compliance programs to executive management.
What you’ll bring…
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3 + years experience in corporate regulatory compliance management or equivalent
- Experience developing policies and procedures, and developing compliance training plans and courses
- Experience implementing compliance monitoring systems, audit plans and closed-loop corrective action systems for nonconformities
- Experience with regulatory policy development and industry trade organization committee strategy
- Understanding of risk management principles (i.e., risk analysis, mitigation, resolution, acceptance, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with regulatory authorities, customers, vendors and partners
- Strong team leader experience and managerial skill set
- Exceptional ability to consistently deliver creative, thoughtful and business-oriented results that appropriately balance growth and risk in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Driven, high integrity, self-starting, humble, adaptable, excellent judgment, sense of humor and love for adventure and fun
Perks and Benefits..
- Salary: $80,000-$90,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties