Leaf Group Market Operations Team is looking for a Logistics Specialist to help us ensure that marketplace customer orders are being shipped and delivered without delay from our Santa Monica, CA office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across several marketplace brands here at Leaf Group – Society6, Saatchi Art, and Deny Designs.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Logistics Specialist grows with us.
Leaf Group is a house of digital brands, creating and cultivating digital-first companies in growing lifestyle categories, including Fitness & Wellness, Art & Design and Publishing. Our media and marketplace brands are authentic and authoritative, reaching a large and growing passionate, creative audience.
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We look for proactive, accountable people focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our businesses forward. Check us out here.
You’ll Report To: Logistics Analyst
A typical day as a Logistics Specialist might include:
- Tracking and tracing customer shipments across multiple domestic and international carriers.
- Setting up shipping/pickup arrangements and providing carrier shipping labels as needed.
- Providing support to customer service with logistics and shipping-related inquires and exceptions.
- Coordinating communication with various shipping carriers to ensure timely delivery of customer orders and swift resolution of errors or delays.
- Liaising with external departments to communicate customer and business impacting issues related to logistics.
- Develop and maintain process documentation related to the logistics network.
- Assisting with the invoice reconciliation process.
What You Have:
- Experience working with logistics carriers.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with an ability to independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
You’ll be successful if you are a highly motivated self-starter with an ability to adapt to ever changing priorities.
What We Have:
- eHow is the 2019 & 2020 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- Leaf Group is among TalentDesk’s 2019 Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.