Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
The Logistics Coordinator plays a key part in the customer journey by ensuring ongoing customer success. This role will handle most of the day to day transactions in and out of the warehouse and ensure high quality service is provided.
Scheduling: The Logistics Coordinator will need to work with leadership in each geo to coordinate, schedule and resolve any issues with all inbound/outbound shipments.
- Use the geo scheduling docs to inform each geo of incoming/outgoing shipments
- Coordinate with leadership in the event than an SLA needs to be broken
- Use judgment to make decisions about how to successfully facilitate active shipments; weigh the impact on the customer and operations
- Don't overbook slots and try to spread out inbound/outbound requests as much as possible
Order Processing: The Logistics Coordinator will coordinate all ongoing inbound/outbound shipments once the initial freight has hit the warehouse. This will require taking initiative and communicating back and forth with customers on orders. Decisions should be made to ensure that the orders are set up within Teal so that reporting is accurate.
- Creating new SKUs in Teal for new inbound loads
- Creating inbound/outbound loads in Teal to ensure accurate inventory reporting
- Creating BOLs if necessary (customer doesn’t provide)
- Creating small parcel shipments via FedEx or UPS if necessary
Reporting: The Logistics Coordinator will also be responsible for providing inventory reports to customers who require visibility. In order to do this, the coordinator will need to get familiar with the Enterprise dashboards on periscope.
- Specific customers require weekly or monthly reporting (Revolution Foods, Cosmo Chemicals, etc.)
- Providing inbound and outbound receipts to customers (sending over signed BOLs, tally reports, updated inventory reports)
- Periscope has all of the required data but it will require some knowledge of excel as the reports need to be downloaded and sorted by customer.
Billing: Since the Logistics Coordinator will handle all of the day to day transactions, they will also be responsible for tracking these transactions in the 3PL billing tracker so we can accurately bill customers for storage, in/out, etc.
- Input transactions in real time as they happen
- Leverage periscope to get CUFT data for cuft-based customers
- Check with local ops on any manual billing trackers for yard space, etc.
- Use independent judgment to flag concerns or potential errors
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; you must be able to communicate both internally and externally
- Strong judgment and decision making skills; you need to be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to navigate highly ambiguous situations independently
- Proven and sustained success in your current role