Who We Are:
We aim to satisfy the needs and expectations not only of true connoisseurs but also the next generation of concentrate enthusiasts. Since its inception in 2013, the primary goal at Puffco has been to design the most intuitive, elegant, and innovative experiences for the modern concentrate consumer; it’s what motivates us to raise the bar every day. Our premium product line has garnered widespread critical acclaim and numerous awards and recognition as the obvious industry benchmark.
We are seeking a Logistics and Fulfillment Manager who will assist with the product flow to/from customers, 3rd party warehousing partners, trade and customs compliance, and reverse logistics. The hands-on position would suit a self-motivated, high energy individual who is comfortable in a casual, but fast paced, environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the logistics of both incoming and outgoing domestic and international shipments, 3rd party fulfillment services, small parcel carriers, warranty orders, ecommerce orders, and wholesale orders.
- Ensure correctness of shipping documentation for both incoming and outgoing international shipments.
- Sustain and strengthen customer loyalty through the accurate, timely and complete delivery of all outgoing customer orders.
- Review and respond to customs, carriers, and customer inquiries; provide confirmation of delivery as needed to comply with credit card authorizations.
- Develop and foster a culture of forward thinking and planning to stay ahead of current business growth.
- Design and implement processes for product returns, initial triage and required rework or disposition as necessary.
- Setup processes and standards to optimize import duties and taxes, as well as outbound freight and logistics costs.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive experience in fulfillment and logistics.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with consumer electronics or consumer goods using Lithium-ion batteries required.
- Experienced working with 3rd party fulfillment for B2C and B2B orders required.
- Outsourced supply chain and contract manufacturing experience preferred.
- Shopify platform and integration preferred.
Perks and Benefits:
- Great office in Los Angeles Center Studios
- Casual and comfortable work environment
- Fun and open company culture
- Great Pay
- Flexible Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Snacks, lunches + so much more!
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com.
Follow us on Instagram @Puffco