Come join the FloQast Legal Team as its THIRD member! This is a unique opportunity to join the growing Legal team at a fast-paced and high-growth organization at an early stage.
As the Legal Operations Specialist, you will be joining our growing Legal team at one of the country’s most exciting B2B SaaS startups, working closely with a small team of highly dedicated and dynamic professionals across the Company. Our multi-disciplinary team requires the support of [an associate/ a contract manager] who is charged with improving and maintaining the Legal team's internal processes, systems, and technology tools and helping to build out an install base deal desk. FloQast is a fast-growing company experiencing rapid growth, and we're excited about our team's impact on the company’s business. FloQast fosters a diverse, collaborative, and innovative culture with plenty of opportunities for ownership and professional growth.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Review, draft, and manage contracts, agreements and/or related documentation for client renewals or upsell. Assist lawyers with agreement drafting, managing templates, and accurately storing documents.
- Prepare, review and mark up contracts, e.g. NDAs, Vendor Agreements, etc., and maintain the Legal Department’s internal trackers, training materials, template forms, and guideline documents
- Manage and liaise on Legal Projects, own the project plans
- Support legal team in streamlining and scaling the team’s processes and procedures, working closely with the IT team on identifying, implementing, integrating, and optimizing applications and tools, building internal tools and automation capabilities, and driving other operational efficiencies to increase productivity - including leveraging and optimizing workflow and contract management processes
- Assist in the development, management, and maintenance of a centralized contract repository, as well as with compliance with existing contract terms and conditions
- Roll-up sleeves and assist other Legal team members with ongoing projects, as requested, which may include compliance, IP, international expansion, corporate recordkeeping, and other ad-hoc projects.
- Responsibilities may change with time and expand upon aptitude and abilities.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree3-5 years of experience in a similar or relevant role (legal operations, paralegal, contract management, project management, etc.)
- Experience working with agreements, including drafting and preparing simple amendments to standard templates
- Strong client service orientation; solutions-oriented
- Familiarity with cloud service/SaaS agreements and software licenses
- Experience in contract database systems and/or workflow systems
- Detail-oriented, excited about process improvement, and driven to make an impact
- Tech Savvy (Adobe, DocuSign, IronClad, Carta)Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerpointProactive approach to recognizing needs, anticipating issues, and solving problems
- Experience with electronic signature software preferred (e.g., DocuSign)
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email