Lead Fulfillment Associate
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Ensure compliance to all safety standards for self and staff members at all times
- Meet operational targets and goals
- Escalate issues to management within an appropriate time frame
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Provide training to current and new employees of appropriate procedures by the expected standards.
- Oversee an identified process and staff to make sure work meets quality standards and is performed according to established procedures.
- Troubleshoot any problem orders
- Identify and resolve issues before they become a larger problem
- Work with operations manager to provide constant feedback on overall process successes and opportunities
We are looking for:
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Willing and able to operate carts, dollies and other moving equipment to move quantities of merchandise
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds)
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description