Looking for a fun, innovative, creative, passionate, and stable company in Orange County? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been at the top of the app store since its inception (2008) and we regularly show up in lists for most popular mobile games. We recently reached over 410 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We've been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Destination Solitaire, Slots and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our vision is to create the most exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
Internal customer service position providing general support of IT hardware and software systems, assisting both staff and our IT Team. Responsible for internal support, administration, and maintenance of the company’s corporate office IT infrastructure, audio/visual, and security systems. Normal Company business hours are M-F 8 AM to 6 PM PT, however work schedule will vary and include outside normal business hours to provide adequate coverage and accommodate planned and emergency IT needs. Occasional local travel is expected.
- Administer our SaaS and hosted application access and permissions
- Triage the Support Desk queue by responding, resolving, and escalating issues to the appropriate staff and teams
- Provide friendly, caring and competent support for growing company of 200 users in a Mac and PC environment
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot workstations, devices, and printers in a mixed Windows and Mac environment leveraging our existing tools (ie. PowerShell, Bash, Jamf, and MDT)
- Effectively communicate to team members IT changes, issues, and helpful ideas
- Participate in IT security and monitoring initiatives
- Provide coordination and general assistance to facilities manager with planning, lifting, moving as needed
- Maintain and manage existing corporate office IT processes, procedures, and trainings, create and document new ones
- Gather and analyze requirements from stakeholders, investigate, research and recommend IT solutions
- 0 to 6 months of competent experience in a successful help desk environment
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience preferred
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills, clearly understood
- Strong experience with most recent versions of Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS
- Able to work a varying schedule based on planned and emergency IT needs, including outside business hours
- Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds, climb a stepladder, work around racks and equipment, and move equipment and furnishings
Why you should work for us:
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trip, free dental, free vision
- Casually awesome workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love to take you on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), OPEN PTO, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway