IT Support Specialist
Are you someone who is eager to challenge the traditional norms common in the workplace and envision new employee experience? Do you dream about helping organizations grow and individuals realize their full potential at work and beyond?
If you describe yourself as someone passionate about people and eager to break the mold on the traditional way of working, this is the job for you! VideoAmp is on a mission to create the best employee and workplace experience where people can bring their whole self to work every day. We believe that accomplishing something great requires a special group of people who work hard, drive results and have a blast while doing it - people who challenge the status quo and embody our values. People who say “I’ll find a way” instead of saying “it can’t be done.”
We are looking for an IT Engineer who will be responsible for administering and supporting a MacOS and Windows environment. This will include the administration of multiple corporate applications including SSO, video conferencing, Atlassian, Github and various other in-house applications. In addition to providing these services, they will assist in tasks such as office moves, laptop imaging, and inventory management.You are passionate about all things data and tech, and have extensive knowledge of the digital space. You are accomplished in the areas of information technology management and support and you are ready to support the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Manage Tier 1/2 support tickets and follow proper escalation paths.
- Provide onsite and remote desktop assistance to identify and resolve issues with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android platforms.
- Provide support for audio visual equipment and conference rooms.
- Responsible for the stability and growth of office infrastructure through effective risk management, disaster recoverability and long term scalability of these core systems.
- Working with contractors and vendors for external support and repairs.
- 3+ years of administration, design and support of MacOS/Windows environments - analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with application and networking issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to diagnose problems and a self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or relevant work experience
- Unlimited paid time off each year
- Annual vacation stipend
- Onsite gym, fitness classes and personal trainer
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Epic growth
At VideoAmp, we believe in challenging advertising paradigms to maximize value for clients. We do this by enabling companies to execute on business outcomes across their media investment instead of more traditional media metrics. VideoAmp is the software and data solutions company powering the convergence of the linear TV and digital video advertising. Our solutions connect linear TV viewership with addressable data assets to benefit the marketing and media industries. This enable marketers and content owners to holistically plan, transact, and measure deduplicated audiences across digital video, OTT, connected and linear TV advertising.
Come and join us!