IT Support Manager at Relativity Space
Team and Role Overview
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Manager to join our growing team at our headquarters in Long Beach, CA. In this role, you will be leading and growing a team supporting our company’s desktop, server, and end-user environments. You will be responsible for day to day end user and helpdesk support, server support, overall infrastructure support; Active Directory and user access; hardware and software upgrades; as well as application support including Microsoft Office365 and Atlassian products. You will implement tools to intake, manage, and monitor service requests, ensuring SLAs are defined and met, and be responsible for achieving high levels of internal user satisfaction with prioritization and resolution of requests.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
To help us support our growing 3D printing capabilities and rocket manufacturing, as an IT Support Manager at Relativity, you will
- Enhance Relativity’s IT team to support our rapid growth across multiple sites.
- Ensure continued up-time on our services and infrastructure throughout the company and across all of our sites.
- Actively participate in the team’s daily tasking and support requirements.
- Plan and implement roadmaps for software and hardware upgrades across the company.
- Ensure we continue to implement and follow best practices across our systems and infrastructure to achieve our mission and goals.
To be successful in this role, you should have 5+ years of Management experience in IT systems, both server and desktop administration, ideally in small-to-midsized, super high-growth environments at a technology company. Prior experience working across various IT systems, applications and infrastructure (including cloud and SaaS applications), and a deep passion for hands-on technical problem solving and delivering top notch client satisfaction are critical. You thrive in ambiguous environments, are passionate about technology and finding ways to motivate and inspire your team, and have an untiring focus on excellent results.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree, and 5+ years of experience in end-user and server support and engineering.
- Expert in Windows desktop and server environments.
- Skilled in Windows domain architecture experience.
- Experience in managing windows active directory and user access controls.
- Experience with SaaS application support.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 support.
- Experience in managing helpdesk support.
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Master’s degree, and 5+ years of experience in system administration
- Knowledge or certification for Azure cloud administration
- Experience with Atlassian products administration including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Scripting experience in PowerShell
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.